MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “CONFLICT RESOLUTION, THE GODLY WAY,” 08.05.19
- How should you deal with your ENEMIES according to Jesus/Yeshua in Matt.5:44,45?
- Think about the most recent conflict in your life that you had to deal with. How was it resolved? Or, was it resolved?
- Which steps did you follow that fit with God’s Word?
- Which steps did you follow that did not fit with God’s Word?
- What do you wish you would have done differently?
- Is there a way to return to the issue and apply the missed step?
- Identify all the possible steps mentioned in the STUDY (possible, because if things go well, we don’t always need to apply all of them).
- Is there a grudge/offence you are hanging onto that you need to let go of? Surrender it now, and forgive, confess/repent for having kept it so long. It will give you SHALOM when you let go of it, for it will lose its power over you.
- Revisit the second to the last paragraph, & review the several Scriptures that deal with Vengeance/God’s Justice.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @