MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “CHOOSE THIS DAY . . .” 09.05.19
- Have you chosen whom you will serve?
- How committed are you?
- In what areas are some of your “members” employed by the wrong employer? List them; be honest with yourself; don’t leave anything out.
- What do you need to do about it?
- What things of the world do you partake of that put your “members” at risk? Which members are most at risk? Your eyes? Your ears? Your emotions? Your thoughts? Or is it your hormones? Be honest with yourself, & make a comprehensive list of those things with which you need to deal.
- Which of your members needs to brought into submission unto the obedience of Jesus/Yeshua? Your mind/will/emotions, or parts of your body? YES, EVERY PART OF YOU, INCLUDING YOUR MIND, WILL, & EMOTIONS IS A “MEMBER” OF WHO YOU ARE.
- What do you need to do with each of these “members”?
- What needs to happen in order for you to apply these principles?
- What is holding you back from getting your “members” in line with what you purport to believe and desire to do?
- If you have been led astray by false teachings that because you have Christ’s righteousness you can do whatever you want, study the Scriptures (Rev.2:5, for example) in this STUDY and see the TRUTH for yourself.
- Why would Jesus/Yeshua have said to people who came to believe in Him: “Go, and sin no more” (John 8:11); “forgive us our debts” (Matt.6:12), if it were not the case that confession/repentance/forgiveness = ongoing necessities, and NOT a singular proclamation at the time of salvation.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @