STUDY GUIDE: KEEPING COVENANT, 02.05.19
MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: KEEPING COVENANT, 02.05.19
- What is so important about “keeping your word”?
- Recall instances where you have made vows/promises to someone and failed to keep them?
- What was the outcome? How did you reconcile the breaking of the agreement?
- Remember instances where others have broken agreement with you. How was that for you?
- Recall those vows to the Lord which you have not kept. Have you brought them before Him in repentance? If you have not yet done so, you need to do so now. Do not delay any longer.
- What is the best prevention for breaking covenant? What can you recall from previous STUDY TOPICS that would answer the above question?
- In what ways have you ever brought yourself under a curse by making a foolish/wrong agreement?
- In what ways have you ever brought yourself under a curse by your own spoken words?
- What could each of the above been prevented?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/05/prayer-guide-keeping-covenant-02-05-19/