MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “UNLEAVENED BREAD?” 08.04.19
1. Connect the dots between unleavened bread and your own life.
2. Make a list of all the leaven that needs to be cleansed from your mind, will, emotions, your heart, and your walk in Yeshua.
3. What is so important about this symbolic comparison between leaven and sin?
4. Why should Gentile believers concern themselves with leaven/unleavened bread?
5. What do you have to do in order to get rid of the leaven in your life/walk?
6. Why should it matter if there is just a little leaven/sin in your life?
7. What does this season of Passover mean to you?
8. What must you do in order to live in this true freedom from bondage that the Lord Yeshua Ha-Mashiach has given to you?
9. Keep in mind that there can be elements not mentioned in the particular STUDY TOPIC that may need attention before all the leaven can be purged. (Generational Curses are examples of such, because they can lock in certain characteristics, patterns, etc. which are rooted in sin & maintain a hold on the individual).
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @