MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “SPIRITUAL GROWTH, & PRAYER,” 23.04.19
1. What are you doing with your prayer time? HOW do you spend most of your prayer time – asking for/demanding or worshipping/communing, just hanging out?
2. Do you long for Him? Do you thirst for Him? (Ps.63:1,2) Check your heart; check your spirit/inner man.
3. What does it mean to you that you need to “work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Phil.2:12)?
4. What aspect of prayer is represented by Eph.1:15 & 16?
5. What is the focus of Eph.1:17&18? List specific points under this heading.
6. In the second half of verse 18, combined w/19&20 IDENTIFY the very significant principle which is there.
7. Translate that into understandable terminology for yourself, what is meant by the second half of verse 20, and verse 21.
8. Verse 22 & 23 nicely round off, validate, complete and summarize the above.
9. What two particularly important things about prayer are exemplified by Psalm 119 and Psalm 63?
10. How does Phil. 3:10 impact you, personally?
11. What is the connection between prayer & spiritual growth? Connect the dots.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @