MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “MILK OR SOLID FOOD?” 24.04.19
- Re-visit the second paragraph, 1 Cor.3:1-3. What would Paul say to you?
- In what areas, and in what ways have you matured? (Heb.5:12-14). In what ways are you practicing what you have beentaught?
- In what areas of your life do you cling, still, to childish ways? (1Cor.13:11).
- What do you need to do to get rid of your childish ways?
- (Phil.3:12-16). So if Paul does not feel he has fully attained, what makes you think you don’t need to work on this matter?
- To what extent, and in what areas of your life are you still “tossed around by the waves and blown all over by every wind of teaching, by the trickery of men with cunning in deceitful scheming” (Eph.4:14)?
- To what extent are you able to speak the truth in love (Eph.4:15)?
- To what extent, and in what ways are you still in bondage to sinful habits, lifestyles, and practices . . . . political correctness, caught up in the evil of the world?
- What does Jesus/Yeshua have to say about this? (John 17:16).
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @