STUDY GUIDE for PART 1 & 2, “HOW PASSOVER BECAME EASTER” 05.04.19
MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for PART 1 & 2, “HOW PASSOVER BECAME EASTER” 05.04.19
- “the New Testament saints understood the connection from Messiah to the original Passover, how His death and resurrection formed the fulfillment of that previously sacrificed lamb, and the blood on the doorpost representing Christ’s shed blood. They were fully cognizant of what this meant . . . and they did not have a New Testament. How do you reconcile the gap between their understanding and the understanding portrayed by the “church”?
- When you study the historical perspective from this STUDY (review Pt. 1, as well as Pt.2), how is your understanding altered?
- What would you want to tell other believers about the difference between Easter and Passover?
- In John 8, Yeshua says that once we know the truth we will be set free. In what ways can you connect the dots from the truth about ‘Easter’/Passover to the attainment of a higher level of freedom?
- In what ways can you relate differently to the holiday of Passover?
- What would you like to do differently now that you understand the disparity between ‘Easter’/Passover?
- In what ways do you feel violated, deceived by the lies of ‘Easter’?
- What does PASSOVER mean to you?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.