MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “HALLELUIAH! HE IS RISEN,” 21/22.04.19
- “As the Father has sent Me, I also send you” (John 20:21). What meaning does this have for you?
- In what ways, in your life/being; to what extent can you say, as Paul said, that you yourself have been “crucified with Messiah; and it is no longer I who live, but Messiah lives in me”?
- Study that third paragraph again. What is your reaction to the doubt displayed by some of Yeshua’s disciples? Do you tend more to identify with their reaction, or are you more stymied by it? Are you a doubting Thomas who needs proof, to see/touch the nail holes in His Hands?
- In what ways do you identify with the disciples on the road to Emmaus, who did not recognize Yeshua? In what ways do you still have blinders on that get in the way of seeing/experiencing/hearing from Him?
- In what ways is the Holy Spirit speaking to your heart when you re-read the paragraph beginning with the words “Didn’t our heart burn within us . . . .” ?
- Out of all the instructions (outlined above), which ones do you find most difficult?
- Re-visit the passages quoted as well as the quote from Rabbi Goldberg, with the words remember, and reminder . . . What things do you need to remember that you tend to forget? Be reminded that God calls you to remember everything He has shown you.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @