MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “GARDEN of GETHSEMANE/GARDEN PRAYER” CONCLUSION, 18.04.19
- How do you understand the terms one in Us” (John 17:21)?
- Identify the single most important theme in these passages.
- What is the action illustrated in these passages?
- How can you see yourself living out/applying these passages, incorporating them in your daily walk?
- Make a plan to incorporate them into your daily walk.
- What does the statement “I in You and You in Me,” symbolize, and embody?
- Pick out the key phrases in passages which communicate His love for you.
- How do you lay hold of His glory?
- After studying these passages, make a case for doubting His love. How convincing is your argument? Would you be convinced if someone else used this to convince you that God doesn’t love them?
© 2018, 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @