MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “GARDEN of GETHSEMANE, PART 2,” 16.04.19
- What do you learn from the passages in John 17: (a) about the Father; (b) about the Son; © about the Father/Son relationship? (d) about your place in all of this?
- While most are happy to claim promises of inherited blessings, what else do you inherit?
- If God is sovereign, why does He ask you to do anything?
- If you were not asked to do anything, on what basis, or in what way, would, or could you have a relationship with Almighty God?
- On what occasions do you tend to jump in and make decisions because you find it difficult to wait and listen for God’s voice through His Holy Spirit?
- What format do your prayers take? Are they very general (“Oh, please God, save all . . .”) or are they specific?
- What have these passages taught you about intercession?
- In what ways are you following Yeshua’s model?
- Even though we are not all called to be evangelists, there are individuals placed before us to whom we are to speak God’s Word, His Truth, to either bring them to Him or to minister words of encouragement, healing, etc. Think about what occasions you have had such opportunity and (a) missed out on taking advantage of it, and/or (b) stepped up to the plate. Agree with God, now, & pledge obedience to these opportunities.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE PRAY THROUGH PRAYER GUIDE @