MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “TAKING UP “THE CHARGE,”” 11.03.19
- In what ways, and in what areas of your walk, have you attained to solid food/baby food? (Heb.5:12-14).
- In what ways, and in what areas of your life, are you ready for more? Ready to soar higher & go deeper?
- Identify the ways, times, situations, where you are still dependent on “baby food”?
- Have you been handed a mantle through a family member, church or congregation leader, or some other format or individual? Has the Father called you to take up the charge in some area?
- Jim Caviezel is willing to take up the charge. Are you ready?
- What will you do if a leader known to you retires and passes on a charge that you had not previously considered?
- In what ways will you limit what you will be obedient to do?
- What options do you believe you have if you are called to “take the charge”?
- Moses was given a “charge” when he was called to lead the Hebrews out of slavery. What was his initial response? How did Yahweh respond?
- “It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Heb.10:31). Connect the dots from this statement to consequences of saying “no” to a call from God Almighty.
- Is God calling you to take up the charge in your household, in your congregation, in your city, in your province, in your nation?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.