MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “PROPHESYING TO WOMEN OF THE LAST DAYS,” 27.03.19
What thoughts/understandings have you had of what it may be like for you during the time of Jacob’s troubles” (Jer.30:3-7)? Or perhaps it did not occur to you that you would be here?
- https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/introduction/jacobs-trouble-and-the-great-tribulation.html – Reference this website and study the accompanying descriptions re Scriptures. After doing this, check your state of readiness for this time period. See if it does not make sense to you that you might be present for this?
- Despite the fact that Yeshua says, “for this must happen but it is not yet the end” (Matt.24:6); “there will be great tribulation/trouble, such as has not happened since the beginning of the world . . .” (Matt.24:21), many believers seem to be unaware of what is fast approaching. Others seem to think that somehow, none of this will really occur. Where are you amidst this thinking? What has your teaching/understanding been? Do you suppose it is time for you to go directly to God’s Word so you can discern for yourself what He says about it?
- Go back and study Zeph.1:14-18 What does this teach you about Yahweh/God? What does this teach you about what is inevitable? If you belong to Yeshua, what should your response be? Is there any reason for you to fear? (Rev.1:18-32; 3:10).
- Yeshua’s warnings are for our preparation. What about you; are you prepared? Are you ready to answer a special call during these last days, or is it more important for you to partake of the pleasures of the flesh, and of the world? How willing are you to become as a chaste virgin if that is what He calls you to? Are you ready to give up everything for Him?
- Rev. 12:11: And they overcame: (1) by the blood of the Lamb and (2) by the word of their testimony, and (3) they did not love their lives to the death (meaning one’s life on this earth is not to be esteemed as more important than sacrificing for the Kingdom/God’s purposes/martyrdom, if that is what HE calls one to). How does this fit for you?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.