MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “KEEPING THE DOORS CLOSED,” 07.03.19
- Are you remembering to stay in God’s Word daily in order “that He might sanctify and cleanse you with the washing of water by the word” (Eph.5:26)?
- From this STUDY, dig out and list for yourself as many of the key points you can find for keeping the doors closed. (there are several).
- Now list the specific weaknesses exclusive to your walk that require vigilant monitoring.
- What are some things you can do with those habits, patterns, behaviours, activities, weaknesses, attitudes, or whatever they consist of?
- Do you have tendencies to get lax, to become complacent, take things for granted? If you do, you need to bring those weaknesses to the Lord. BE WARNED: There isn’t anything you will not be required to surrender in order to keep the doors closed.
- “let the one who thinks that he stands watch out that he doesn’t fall” (1 Cor.10:12). What meaning does this cautionary note have for you?
- “idolatry, witchcraft, hostility, strife, jealousy, rage, selfish ambition, dissension, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these,” (Gal.5:20,21). Review this list. Which ones of these items were you unaware of in your life? Which ones did you not think of as opening doors to the Enemy?
- REVIEW THE SET OF PASSAGES ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY & IDOLATRY. Take a really close look within, up close & UNcomfortable, & get brazenly honest with yourself. Which ones belong to you? IDENTIFY them & GO TO WORK ON THOSE AREAS: SURRENDER, CRUCIFY, BRING INTO CAPTIVITY . . .
- Make a commitment to do whatever it takes to keep the doors closed and you will walk in PEACE, freedom and victory every day.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PRAYER GUIDE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS STUDY AT THIS TIME.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.