MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS,” 19.03.19
- Connect the Dots: What are the parallels between the occurrences in the story of Esther, and the present day?
- What are the two primary requirements for God to call someone “for such a time as this”?
- Connect the Dots: How do the lessons learned apply to the present? To your own personal life? What is He calling you to? Are you being obedient? Are you willing . . . . ?
- Put yourself in Mordecai’s position. What would you have done? Would you bow down to Haman? Would you have the courage to say “No”?
- Put yourself in Esther’s position: what would you have done? Would you have the courage to risk your life for your people? Are you willing to say “Yes, Lord; send me.” Is this something you can say with your mouth, but could not carry out in live action? Where is your heart?
- Which passage in Revelation does the following call to mind? “All the king’s servants who were at the king’s gate bowed down and paid honor to Haman, for the king had commanded it. But Mordecai would not bow down or pay him honour” (Es.3:2). This is the ______________ spirit.
- What does this mean for you?
- During the coming Tribulation Period, there will be a decree much like the decree in Esther 3:9-13. The decree will disallow all from buying & selling without the Mark of the Beast. Where will you stand? What will you do?
- Who is your Enemy? What are all the elements/aspects involved in identifying the Enemy?
- Do you know how to put on “the whole armour of God”?Even more important, do you know how to walk in it daily?
- What does it mean to be wearing the whole armour of God DAILY, 24/7?
- Plot your state of readiness to respond to a call for such a time as this, on a scale from 1 > 10
- Where are you on that scale?
- What is your state of readiness to be called, as Esther was?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO RABBI CAL GOLDBERG’S MESSAGES FROM THE BEMA:
2017, “THE POWER OF INTERCESSORY PRAYER,” a powerful message:
09.03.19, “Standing In The Gap,” Message From The Bema,© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @