MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS,” 25.03.19
- What is the most essential ingredient to following in the footsteps of the Master of your soul?
- How can you call Him Lord/Master if you do not want to walk in His footsteps?
- What are some of the arguments used to rationalize/justify side-stepping the call to walk in His footsteps?
- List those passages, for your own reinforcement, learning, and ongoing guidance, which not only indicate but emphasize the need to walk in the footsteps of the Master.
- What bothers you most about knowing God searches your heart? (1Chron.29:17)
- APPLY this passage to you life/self/walk: Deut.10:16: “Circumcise the foreskin of your heart therefore, and do not be stiff-necked anymore.”
- Connect the dots between the above passage & Ps.24:3-6. Where does that take you?
- Meditate on “if Messiah is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the Spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Ruach of the One who raised Yeshua from the dead dwells in you, the One who raised Messiah Yeshua from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Ruach who dwells in you” (Rom.8:10,11); ask the Holy Spirit what this means for your life/walk.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @