MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “FATHER’S HEART . .. .” 18.03.19
- DOCUMENT your understanding of what it is that the Father’s Heart is yearning for.
- Connect the dots from this understanding, to what it means that He wants from YOU.
- What does it mean for you to fear God?
- How SHOULD you live that out?
- MEDITATE on these passages and let the Father speak to you: ““Let not the wise boast in his wisdom nor the mighty boast in his might nor the rich glory in his riches. But let one who boasts boast in this: that he understands and knows Me” (Jer.9:22,23).
- How do the above passages define God’s priorities?
- Identify for yourself what this means regarding: (a) your relationship with the Father/Yeshua/Holy Spirit; (b) how you should walk in it (apply it/live it out).
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.