MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “BREAKING GOD’S LAWS,” 26.03.19
- Write out a definition of “sin” according to the Scriptures quoted in this STUDY.
- How does this definition alter your view of “sin”?
- What does this teach you about curses?
- Connect the dots between sin and curses.
- In today’s society, what would comprise what Deut. 6 refers to as “the gods of the peoples around you”? What does this mean for what you need to guard against?
- What is Yahweh’s view of adultery, disloyalty, unfaithfulness?
- Connect the dots from the Torah/OT laws to how this applies to you in your walk today?
- From the John 14 quote, identify what is so important about the word “keep”? What does it signify? Relate this to your walk.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @