MENTORING GUIDE/STUDY TOPIC: “DON’T CUT GOD SHORT,” 20.02.19
STRONGLY ENCOURAGING READERS TO VIEW/STUDY THE TWO DAVID JONES VIDEOS REFERRED TO IN STUDY TOPIC, BEFORE ANSWERING THE STUDY QUESTIONS.
- In what areas is your understanding of God’s Word based on inconclusive data, due to an incomplete presentation of Scriptures on the topic in question?
- Recall messages that have felt incomplete, where perhaps, because of your own sense of inadequacy, you simply accepted the conclusion without taking it further.
- What steps could you take to check out and discover the accurate meaning of a given message? What sources could you utilize?
- Watch Dr. David Brown’s “Mishpatim Judgments,” https://youtu.be/mgvsKFG6KY0, and flesh out your understanding regarding: (a) freedom; (b) walking in God’s Ways; © Concept of “COVENANT”
- Study again the passages quoted from 1 John 3, and the paragraph following it. Flesh out your understanding of what constitutes “sin”; apply it personally, to your own life, not to others.
- Identify all the ways and times you can think of regarding how you yourself have cut God short, failing to incorporate, connect dots, and apply directly to your own life, things He has shown/told you?
- What do you need to do to make that right?
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.