MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “SEEK FIRST HIS KINGDOM,” 25.02.19
- To what extent are you ready to “Seek First His Kingdom” (https://youtu.be/B001X5W-aUg) ?
- Are you prepared to put all things secondary? Even self, spouse, children, family?
- If you are a person who needs a plan/blueprint/control you will find it very difficult. You will need determination and self-discipline to put those things to death, so you can proceed.
- Start by making a list of all the aspects of self-life, self-interest, self-preoccupation, self-will, self-reliance, self-focus, self-concept, self-image which will need to be killed off.
- These must all be renounced, put to death, and replaced – replaced with your right identity in Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, with your position in the Kingdom. You will need to replace your “rights,” with your position in the Kingdom as servant and ambassador/representative. Your only “rights” become your right to claim your right identity in Yeshua.
- Upon viewing yourself differently, as a “slave and emissary of Messiah Yeshua” as Paul, Peter, Timothy and all His disciples did, then you are in position, to seek first . . ..
- When you get it into your heart, not just in your head, that you are not your own, for you have been bought with a price, (1 Cor.6:19,20) then you want to be His slave/servant/ambassador; then you will seek first His Kingdom.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.