MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “NO GREATER LOVE . . . .” 18.02.19
- In what ways have you ever felt abandoned by God?
- In retrospect, how can you understand now, that He was perhaps not only with you, but attempting to get your attention?
- When you study the quoted passages, ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you, to show you the parallels in the principles which have application to your own life.
- How can you apply these principles to your present situation?
- Make as comprehensive a list as possible of all the times/ways you have observed the Father’s justice/mercy/grace/love, whether in your own life, or the lives of those close to you.
- How can you learn from this? (a) To TRUST Him more; (b) To totally surrender/depend on Him, instead of your self; © to practice hearing Him. .. . anything else . ..
- What specific aspect of the Father’s love do you find most profound and impactful?
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.