MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “LET YOUR LIFE BECOME WORSHIP,” 07.02.19
- What do you think of, when you think of, or hear the word, “worship”?
- What does that mean for the role worship has in your relationship to Jesus/Yeshua/the Father?
- If worship, for you, has traditionally been a mere ritual, something done while in attendance at service, then you need to really evaluate your relationship/walk with the Lord.
- If it has been confined to music/singing, going deeper will take you beyond that confinement.
- How can you expand on your worship?
- What practices can you incorporate on a daily basis that enhance your worship of the Father, and your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ/Yeshua Ha-Mashiach?
- Assess how have past assumptions/teachings regarding worship have limited your expressions of worship.
- Now look at how your expression can be expanded.
- To what extent and degree is it your heart’s desire to delight in Him, to worship Him?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, if you were asked to rate the importance (if 10 is most important, and 1 is least important to you) of: (a) spending time with family; (b) spending time with friends;boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. © going shopping & buying things for yourself; (d) going on a vacation; (e) spending time at the feet of Jesus/Yeshua, which of these would come out on top? Since you don’t have to reveal your answer to anyone but yourself, do this exercise, and be brutally honest with yourself. Where will “spending time at the feet of Jesus/Yeshua” come out? BE HONEST – which one reveals your true heart’s desire?
- Ask the Father to bring a change of heart. Ask Him to give you HIS HEART & for HIS HEART’S DESIRE TO BECOME YOUR ONLY HEART’S DESIRE. This is a great opportunity for you to discover where you are in your relationship with the Lord.
© 2017, 2018, 2019 revised. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @