MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “HOW GREAT IS YOUR DESIRE?” 19.02.19
NOTE: I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WATCHING SADHU’S YOUTUBE VIDEO QUOTED BEFORE ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- On a scale of 1 > 10, if “1” represents “no desire” and “5” is mediocre (lukewarm), and “10” is on fire for Him, where would you chart your response?
- What is it that is coming in the way of your passion, your desire to know HIM, to spend time with Him, to experience still MORE OF HIM?
- What needs to be put to death (completely eradicated) in order for you to have such a heart desire for Him?
- How can you cultivate such a desire?
- “For I want to know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death” (Phil.3:10). Make this part of your daily prayer.
- How can you nurture and maintain such desire once it has been formed?
- In what ways do you seek Him?
- In what ways to you wait on Him?
- Do you wait for Him to direct your path; or do you just jump in and decide for yourself what action you will take because He is taking too long?
- Is that showing a desire for Him? When you can’t wait for Him?
- What is it that causes the impatience?
- What needs to happen for you to wait for Him? To temper your impatience, and simply wait on the Lord? (Ps.27:14).
- If your desire for Him, to know Him, to know His Ways, is not strong enough to enable you to wait for Him, then make a list of all the ways your spiritual walk must be altered in order to enable you to do so.
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.