MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “CONVICTION VS. CONDEMNATION,” 13.02.19
- How do you understand the difference between condemnation and conviction?
- What is so important about understanding the difference?
- In what ways might you open doors to condemnation?
- What can an open door bring upon a believer?
- Although there is no condemnation for those who are walking not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit, what does that mean when a believer opens a door through sin?
- What is the purpose of conviction?
- What can you do upon the conviction by the Holy Spirit that you have opened a door?
- How can you keep those doors CLOSED?
- Why might you want to: (a) Ensure that you keep the doors closed; and (b) CLOSE THE DOOR a.s.a.p. Once you have been convicted?
- Why should you welcome conviction, rather than dreading it?
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.