MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “AVOIDING THE SNARES OF DECEPTION,” 28.02.19
- In what ways, instances, have you been seduced/deceived by the Secular Humanist Global Movements?
- What causes have you supported that you would now identify as New Age, Secular Humanist, Global Movements?
- What are some tools for discernment that you could use to identify whether something fits into such a category? (hint: who is heading it up? What are their affiliations? Secular or God-based?) There are other tools to be found within the body of this Study. Identify them for yourself, and begin to apply them.
- There is a difference between doing good deeds and serving God in ways that bring Him Glory. What is the difference? Begin to identify, and practice that discernment.
- How can you begin to apply 1 Cor. 3 to real life situations?
- Connect the dots between your own walk and Matt.7:13,14.
- Now apply your new level of discernment acquired from the Scriptures enclosed in the STUDY to determine, discern, and verify where/how you are walking.
- “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men” (Col.3:23). Connect the dots between these words and how you can walk them out in your daily life.
- What do you understand about your need for discernment?
- Ask for “the wisdom that is from above” which “is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial, not hypocritical” (James 5:17), for “so that your faith would not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God” (1 Cor.2:5).
© 2018, re-edited 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.