MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “WHAT ABOUT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? PART 1,” 03.01.19
- In what ways are you being affected by society’s focus on being “politically correct”?
- Identify instances/examples of times/places/ways you have become caught up in the attitude of political correctness?
- Can you think of any times or instances where political correctness is valid?
- What is it that causes you to get caught up in political correctness?
- Fear of man, fear of rejection, fear of disapproval, fear of persecution are the common hooks. Identify the strongholds in your life that would pull you into being politically correct. Are they patterns that go back to family weaknesses that may represent generational curses?
- What do you need to do with these hooks that seduce you into politically correct behaviour, going along with what others are either speaking, doing, or suggesting?
- Why is it so important not to get caught into this mind-set? What does it lead to?
- From the Study, what would Yeshua do with today’s politically correct church? (Rev.3:15,16)
© 2017, 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC