MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “SALT AND LIGHT: HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT?” 29.01.19
- What are some of the ways you have discovered that you can be salt and light to a dark world?
- The examples in this Study are only a small sample. Stretch your learning by doing a search of the Scriptures to come up with some more examples of how Yeshua ministered, and how you can emulate what He did.
- What holds you back from being salt and light in the degree which you would like to be?
- Sort through the missed opportunities you can recall. What could you have done if you had capitalized on each one?
- Practice becoming aware of open doors in social situations.
- Practice responding spontaneously and walking through those open doors.
- Begin to keep a journal of the occasions where you have open doors/opportunities, and document (a) whether you did/did not go through the open door; (b) If you did go through the open door, what the outcome was; and © if you did not go through the open door, what stopped you from doing so.
- The object is to develop greater awareness of opportunities, and to practice responding spontaneously to these situations.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/01/prayer-guide-salt-and-light-how-do-we-go-about-it-29-01-19/
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright © 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.