MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “MYTHS ABOUT GOD’S LOVE” 16.01.19
- Describe your understanding of God’s Love.
- Review the 4 myths and identify for your self the false teachings/wrong understandings/assumptions/expectations you had.
- What are some distinctions you need to make between previously assumed elements of God’s love, & revised understanding?
- For each of the identified myths (and any others you may have held to), identify their effects on your walk with the Lord. (for example, what major aspect of your walk would myth #2 affect? I.e., if you don’t think you need to “do anything” because Christ did it all, how might you open doors to the Enemy of your soul?)
- Study the components re justice, judgment, testing, discipline, etc. Connect the dots between love & discipline.
- In what areas of you life, and in what instances, or circumstances can you identify the personal connection between God’s love, and His discipline/justice/judgment.
- Understand the use of the terms circumcised/uncircumcised. What is the difference between the physical/spiritual circumcision? “Circumcise the foreskin of your heart therefore, and do not be stiff-necked anymore” (Deut.10:16).
- What constitutes the “two-sided coin”?
© 2017, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER FOR PRAYER GUIDE @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/01/prayer-guide-myths-about-gods-love-16-01-19/
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.