MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: GOD MANIFESTED IN THE FLESH, 21.01.19
- What teachings have you received on Jesus/Yeshua’s Divinity?
- How have you understood the things Jesus/Yeshua said in the quoted passages? (a) in the past? (b) from the present Study Topic?
- In what ways are the Scriptures from OT/NT linked, compatible, and congruent? Connect the dots from OT > NT.
- What sort of reasoning would one have to employ in order to study these passages and deny Jesus/Yeshua’s divinity?
- Consider how you might use these Scriptures in answer to someone you encounter who might be questioning the divine status of Jesus/Yeshua. It serves God’s people well to be equipped to answer anyone who asks (1 Pet.3:15) the reason for your hope and faith in your eternal destiny.
- What does it mean that Jesus/Yeshua is the “Son of Man”?
- What does Yeshua’s divinity mean for you, personally?
- Go back to John 8:23-26. He makes two very important points here. Count the ways & times He makes these points. Contemplate & be impacted by the severity & intensity of what Jesus/Yeshua is saying. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you personally through these words.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/01/prayer-guide-god-manifested-in-the-flesh-21-01-19/
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.