MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “BOUNDARIES, PART 2,” 24.01.19
- In what ways has your tongue need of boundaries? (cussing, gossiping, etc.)
- See how God drew boundaries for His people. Whether you are a single individual or the head of a household with wife and children, you need to create boundaries of protection for your self and your loved ones – boundaries which shield from the world’s influence. How should/could you be doing that more fully than what you are presently doing?
- In what ways have you/are you engaged in protecting/drawing boundaries around yourself, physically?
- In what ways have you failed to draw boundaries/protected yourself, physically? What do you need to do differently?
- How about boundaries in relationships – emotionally, mentally, socially: (1) How have you drawn boundaries to protect yourself, relationally? (2) What do you need to do to establish clear boundaries in relationships to protect yourself? (3) Ask the Holy Spirit to grant you spiritual wisdom and discernment in how and where and when to draw boundaries in relationships.
*NOTE: We live in a fallen world, more broken every day. Trust is an issue, even amongst those who call themselves believers. It is necessary to test the spirits: “Loved ones, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God” (1 John 4:1).
- What do you understand about boundaries in the Sanctuary? What should you do if you observe behaviour, especially by someone in leadership, which could be violating or defiling in some way?
- In what ways will you most likely become “snared” by the world if you fail to set boundaries”?
- What things do you need to confess/repent in order to make things right with the Lord in relation to boundaries?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/01/prayer-guide-boundaries-part-2-24-01-19/
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright © 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.