MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “BOUNDARIES” PART 1, 23.01.19
- In what ways do you understand the need for boundaries between yourself and the world?
- How have you drawn boundaries that set you apart from the general societal norms?
- How would you define, or understand, your role in the protection of God’s Sanctuary?
- Identify ways that God’s people often fail to protect God’s Sanctuary. What have you observed in your own Congregation that might be of concern to you? In what ways have you ever felt that God’s Sanctuary was being defiled?
- Why is it so important to establish boundaries for yourself?
- What boundaries have you established: (a) around your heart; (b) around your mind? What boundaries do you need to establish around each of these areas?
- What consequences have you experienced in your life due to lack of, or weak, boundaries?
- What things might you need to confess/repent in regards to failure/lack of establishing boundaries in your life?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT TOMORROW FOR PART 2 OF “BOUNDARIES”
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.