MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “ANSWERED PRAYER DEPENDS UPON . . ….” 15.01.19
- Why is it important for our prayers to be aligned with God’s will?
- How can we know if your prayers are aligned with God’s will?
- How can we bring our prayers into alignment with God’s will?
- Connect the dots between your walk with God, following His Word, and answered prayer.
- What consequences have you experienced because of not being in alignment with God’s will in your own prayers?
- What is it that stands out for you/speaks to you, in the paragraph referring to John 17, and Yeshua’s prayer? Do you notice something? What is it? It is an important principle.
- What does Paul mean when he says, “if somehow I might arrive at the resurrection from among the dead” (Phil.3:10,11)?
- Andrew Murray and Henry Blackaby, each great men of God, each having lived in a different time, yet with very similar perspectives, provide great wisdom on this subject. Identify what they have in common.
- How can you incorporate these commonalities/concepts into your life?
- What do you need to take responsibility for in your walk in order to follow this Biblical framework?
- Foresee the difference these adjustments in your prayer life can make in your over-all spiritual growth, walk, and well-being.
© 2017, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/01/prayer-guide-answered-prayer-depends-upon-15-01-19/ for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright © 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.