MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: THE CYCLICAL NATURE OF THINGS, 22.01.19
- Practice connecting events; practice connecting the dots, the cycles throughout the Scriptures, throughout history. You will develop a more in-depth understanding of the over-all picture, as well as the ways in which God works. Develop a mind-set that is cyclical; make a habit of connecting the dots from events going on around you to your own life, etc. until it becomes an automatic response to all things, for all things are cyclical. And there is nothing new under the sun.
- Now go back through the Study and review the Scriptures that have to do with persecution, and see how unrealistic it would be for believers to be removed (as in being raptured) from the scene prior to the tribulation. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring you the gift of discernment, in order to: (a) know how/what to pray in order to be prepared for the coming persecution; (b) recognize the appearance of the False Prophet, the Antichrist, the Mark of the Beast.
- “What has been is what will be, and what has been done will be done again. There is nothing new under the sun” (Eccl.1:9). Take this statement and apply it to your own life. See how it manifests in: (a) patterns in your life, in your family; (b) Generational Sin/Curses.
- “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against their parents and have them put to death. And you will be hated by all because of My name” (Matt.10:21,22). Sadhu emphasized how important it is to pray one’s family members into the Kingdom before this time. Why would he say that? Connect the dots between this and your own family, and what implications that has for you/your family. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you what you need to do/how you need to pray?
- Identify cycles/patterns in your own life that are not serving you well. Practice your awareness of what you are doing to keep these cycles alive. Realize that going to the root is the only way they can be broken. Break them by taking that root source and putting it to death on the Cross of Christ.
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright © 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.