MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “UNDER HIS SHIELD,” 03.12.18
- Recall those occasions when you have doubted God’s protection.
- What can you see, in retrospect, that accounted for your doubts?
- Study all the Scriptures quoted and make a list for your own reference of all the different forms of protection referred to in the Study. How many did you identify?
- Think of the occasions when you have been afraid. Recall in retrospect the way in which God was present for you/with you, even though you may not have been aware of it.
- Think of storms and trials in your life. . . . .. did you cry out to God? Maybe you thought He wasn’t there because He didn’t stop the storm. Understand, now, that He is not always going to stop the storm; but He is with you in that storm; and He is using it to teach, to prune, to sift, and to sand. . . .
- Identify in yourself things which have changed, improved, and been transformed through trials and storms you’ve been through.
- Identify what God revealed to you, how you’ve grown spiritually in your understanding, trust, faith, and dependency on Him through each storm, trial, and wilderness experience.
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.