MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “UNDER HIS SHIELD,” 03.12.18
- Recall those occasions when you have doubted God’s protection.
- What can you see, in retrospect, that accounted for your doubts?
- Study all the Scriptures quoted and make a list for your own reference of all the different forms of protection referred to in the Study. How many did you identify?
- Think of the occasions when you have been afraid. Recall in retrospect the way in which God was present for you/with you, even though you may not have been aware of it.
- Think of storms and trials in your life. . . . .. did you cry out to God? Maybe you thought He wasn’t there because He didn’t stop the storm. Understand, now, that He is not always going to stop the storm; but He is with you in that storm; and He is using it to teach, to prune, to sift, and to sand. . . .
- Identify in yourself things which have changed, improved, and been transformed through trials and storms you’ve been through.
- Identify what God revealed to you, how you’ve grown spiritually in your understanding, trust, faith, and dependency on Him through each storm, trial, and wilderness experience.
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.