MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, PART 2, MORE THAN A BABE IN A MANGER, “DEITY and HUMANITY ESTABLISHED,” 19.12.18
- Why should true followers of Jesus/Yeshua see Christmas as an opportunity?
- Return to Part 1 & re-read Lk.2:11. What in this passage is suggestive of Yeshua’s deity?
- Identify the most significant component in Matt.3:16,17 and in Matt.17:2,5 (ref. Pt. 1).
- Check your own understanding (Ref. Pt.1) of the significance of Yeshua’s statement, “If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him”(John 14:6,7; repeated again in John 14:9-11)? What is He actually telling them?
- Observe how Yeshua connects the dots between Old Covenant/New Covenant (for us, really, for they did not have the New Testament then, of course) in Lk.24:25-27.
- Identify the 4 primary reasons (from Pt.2) you can give, each qualified by several passages, to anyone who would question the deity of Jesus/Yeshua.
- Review the last statement (Goldberg & Munan) of the first paragraph in this STUDY, to clarify the reason it is necessary for us to be equipped to address this issue of deity/divinity.
© 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE RE-VISIT YESTERDAY’S PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC, and “BE READY ALWAYS TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO THE HOPE THAT IS IN YOU” (1 Pet.3:15).
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.