MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “NEVER ALONE,” 24.12.18
- How well do you cope with alone times?
- Exactly what have you found works best for you in alone times?
- From the Study, what have you learned about the ways in which aloneness can become an opportunity, instead of a time to mope?
- How do you understand this?
- What are some of the key steps to arriving at Shalom/Peace during those periods of aloneness?
- What has your understanding, and/or experience been of that supernatural peace, the presence of God which disables feeling alone?
- What has your coping mechanism been for your times of loneliness?
- How can you begin to experience your alone times in peace, and joy?
- Practice walking in intimacy with the Father/Son/Holy Spirit and discover the amazing realization of never being alone again . . .. Truly, there is nothing more rewarding.
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.