MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “NEVER ALONE,” 24.12.18
- How well do you cope with alone times?
- Exactly what have you found works best for you in alone times?
- From the Study, what have you learned about the ways in which aloneness can become an opportunity, instead of a time to mope?
- How do you understand this?
- What are some of the key steps to arriving at Shalom/Peace during those periods of aloneness?
- What has your understanding, and/or experience been of that supernatural peace, the presence of God which disables feeling alone?
- What has your coping mechanism been for your times of loneliness?
- How can you begin to experience your alone times in peace, and joy?
- Practice walking in intimacy with the Father/Son/Holy Spirit and discover the amazing realization of never being alone again . . .. Truly, there is nothing more rewarding.
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.