MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “JEW AND GENTILE, ONE IN MESSIAH, PART 2,” 06.12.18
- If you have not yet taken the time to listen to the audio message by Rabbi Cal Goldberg, I would encourage you to go to the link now: http://www.bethshechinah.com/sermon/lekh-lekha-go-forth-two-covenants-rabbi-cal-goldberg/
- List for your own learning, all the ways in which you understand this issue of Jewish/Gentile believers in a new way.
- In what ways, from this Study, and from listening to Rabbi Goldberg’s message, can you acquire a new understanding of what it means to be a “Messianic believer”?
- How does the explanation of the Jewish interpretation differ from what you had previously been understood, or been taught?
- How will these new insights impact your walk as a believer?
- In what ways can you identify with the concept of “one in Messiah,” or “One New Man” (for more on this, click onto the “Messianic” above the body of the Study Topic).
- Put yourself in the place of a Jewish person being given the standard christian message on the Gospel, lacking all sensitivity to their need to hold onto their “Jewishness” and attempt to understand how they may have difficulty in accepting the Gospel message in its standard form.
- From concepts learned/points made throughout this Study, how many points can you identify which indicate the numerous errors christians make in presenting the salvation message to a Jewish person.
- What do Christians in mainstream churches need to be aware of in attempting to witness to Jewish people?
- Christians/Gentile believers have made many mistakes in their approach towards Jewish people over the centuries. How can these errors be corrected?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE CONTACT ME (see below) WITH ANY QUESTIONS ON TODAY’S TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.