MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “LIVING OUT GOD’S WORD,” 16.11.18
- Where do you suppose people got the idea that it was okay to just believe, but not need to do accordingly?
- What have your learnings been in this area?
- How have false teachings affected your walk?
- What are all the things that this false teaching leads to?
- In what ways have you bought into this erroneous assumption/teaching?
- What are the similarities and/or differences on this subject, between OT/NT?
- From the Scriptures quoted in this Study (Leviticus > James, John), draw the parallels and connect the dots between Old/New Covenant. Understand that there are more similarities/parallels than what there are differences.
- What is the difference between legalism and obedience? Study the first 3 paragraphs again, for the complete answer.
- What is the significance of the little word “IF” throughout the quoted Scriptures?
- What do you need to do differently to walk in adherence to God’s Word/sound doctrine?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.