MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “LIVING OUT GOD’S WORD,” 16.11.18
- Where do you suppose people got the idea that it was okay to just believe, but not need to do accordingly?
- What have your learnings been in this area?
- How have false teachings affected your walk?
- What are all the things that this false teaching leads to?
- In what ways have you bought into this erroneous assumption/teaching?
- What are the similarities and/or differences on this subject, between OT/NT?
- From the Scriptures quoted in this Study (Leviticus > James, John), draw the parallels and connect the dots between Old/New Covenant. Understand that there are more similarities/parallels than what there are differences.
- What is the difference between legalism and obedience? Study the first 3 paragraphs again, for the complete answer.
- What is the significance of the little word “IF” throughout the quoted Scriptures?
- What do you need to do differently to walk in adherence to God’s Word/sound doctrine?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.