MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “LIVING IN THE SUPERNATURAL,” 29.11.18
- “That special place of intimacy/oneness, with a Being unseen is truly supernatural, while simultaneously more real/authentic than most human relationships.” In what ways can you agree and identify with this statement from the first paragraph?
- If not, why not?
- How can Paul say that we are presently seated in the heavenlies with Christ/Messiah Yeshua? (Eph.2:6, paragraph 2). How do you understand this?
- What is that “secret place” to which Ps. 91:1 refers? Do you “dwell” there? Keep in mind, there is a specificity to the word “dwell” – it doesn’t mean you just stop by once a week for a visit on Saturday/Sunday; it’s connotation is a state of permanence – i.e., that is where you live all the time.
- What is it that makes the provision of the Ruach/Holy Spirit so unique, so special? Think about how you would explain that to someone who didn’t have the Holy Spirit.
- How did Yeshua/Jesus explain this state of oneness? How do we know from Him what His expectation was for His followers? (Review the Scriptures speaking to this).
- What does this supernatural living have to do with unity/lack thereof in the churches/Congregations?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.