MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “LIVING IN THE SUPERNATURAL,” 29.11.18
- “That special place of intimacy/oneness, with a Being unseen is truly supernatural, while simultaneously more real/authentic than most human relationships.” In what ways can you agree and identify with this statement from the first paragraph?
- If not, why not?
- How can Paul say that we are presently seated in the heavenlies with Christ/Messiah Yeshua? (Eph.2:6, paragraph 2). How do you understand this?
- What is that “secret place” to which Ps. 91:1 refers? Do you “dwell” there? Keep in mind, there is a specificity to the word “dwell” – it doesn’t mean you just stop by once a week for a visit on Saturday/Sunday; it’s connotation is a state of permanence – i.e., that is where you live all the time.
- What is it that makes the provision of the Ruach/Holy Spirit so unique, so special? Think about how you would explain that to someone who didn’t have the Holy Spirit.
- How did Yeshua/Jesus explain this state of oneness? How do we know from Him what His expectation was for His followers? (Review the Scriptures speaking to this).
- What does this supernatural living have to do with unity/lack thereof in the churches/Congregations?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.