MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “IN THE WILDERNESS,” 14.11.18
- Identify at least 4 responses that will serve you well during the desert/wilderness seasons in your life. Quote the accompanying Scriptures that verify this.
- Identify the same number (or more) of accompanying blessings you will receive when you do so. Again, reference the Scriptures quoted here.
- Identify desert/wilderness experiences in your life.
- What was your response to each of those occasions?
- When you study those experiences, identify the patterns exhibited (by yourself), on the basis of your responses.
- What can you learn from how you responded?
- Did your responses change, from one such experience to another?
- In what ways will you now respond differently, more effectively, to your next desert/wilderness experience?
- What is the main thing, (identified in paragraph 3) that will enable you to persevere, and endure through that time?
- Given that we are to rest, wait, persevere, endure, what is it that will empower you to do that? What is the focus needed in order to see a light at the end of the tunnel?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.