MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “IN THE WILDERNESS,” 14.11.18
- Identify at least 4 responses that will serve you well during the desert/wilderness seasons in your life. Quote the accompanying Scriptures that verify this.
- Identify the same number (or more) of accompanying blessings you will receive when you do so. Again, reference the Scriptures quoted here.
- Identify desert/wilderness experiences in your life.
- What was your response to each of those occasions?
- When you study those experiences, identify the patterns exhibited (by yourself), on the basis of your responses.
- What can you learn from how you responded?
- Did your responses change, from one such experience to another?
- In what ways will you now respond differently, more effectively, to your next desert/wilderness experience?
- What is the main thing, (identified in paragraph 3) that will enable you to persevere, and endure through that time?
- Given that we are to rest, wait, persevere, endure, what is it that will empower you to do that? What is the focus needed in order to see a light at the end of the tunnel?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.