MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “ARE YOU ALL SOLD OUT?” 28.11.18
- What does it mean for you to be “called to a higher standard”?
- What is important about immediate obedience?
- If the men whom Yeshua called had not responded with immediate obedience, what would have happened? How different might the outcome have been?
- What is significant about the fact that Yeshua/Jesus told the man who wanted to follow Him, that He had no place to lay His head? Why did He tell him that?
- If the Lord instructed you to go somewhere without identifying the location, as He did with Abraham, what would your response be?
- Why did He tell His disciples to not take anything with them on their journey?
- In Luke 9, when Jesus/Yeshua told them to “let the dead bury their dead,” and that “No one who has put his hand to the plow and looked back is fit for the kingdom of God,” what is meant by these statements? What is significant about this?
- In what ways is your walk being compromised? what things are you holding back from the Lord?
- In what ways/areas of your life are you all sold out?
- In what ways and in what areas do you have things to work on, some things that you have trouble surrendering to the Lord?
- What do you need to do in order to be “all sold out” to Jesus/Yeshua/the Kingdom?
© 2017, revised 2018 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE on TOPIC.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.